Redburn Upgrades Getty Images Holdings Inc. (GETY) to Buy
- Wall St falls as jobs data fans higher rate fears
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas upgraded Getty Images Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GETY) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Getty Images Holdings Inc. closed at $5.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Neutral, 'Increased Confidence in the Market Demand Trough'
- CBRE Equity Research Upgrades Boyd Gaming (BYD) to Buy
- Several positive 2023 catalysts can boost TransUnion (TRU) valuation - BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!