Redburn Upgrades Accenture plc (ACN) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Redburn analyst Neil Steer upgraded Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $318.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Invests in KETOS
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) to Neutral
- Berenberg Upgrades 4Imprint Group Plc. (FOUR:LN) (FRRFF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!