Raymond James Upgrades Infinera Corp. (INFN) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $4.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades WW Grainger (GWW) to Outperform
- Raymond James Upgrades Encompass Health Corp (EHC) to Strong Buy
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded to 'Positive' at Susquehanna Following Management's Positive Commentary on Module Demand and Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!