Raymond James Upgrades CubeSmart (CUBE) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Raymond James analyst Jonathan Hughes upgraded CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $60.00.
Shares of CubeSmart closed at $53.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daiwa Securities Upgrades Bank Of Communications Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601328:CH) to Outperform (2)
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades CEAT Ltd. (CEAT:IN) to Neutral
- Daiwa Securities Upgrades Bank Of Communications Co Ltd. (3328:HK) (BKFCF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!