Raymond James Upgrades Banner Corporation (BANR) to Strong Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Raymond James analyst Donald Worthington upgraded Banner Corporation (NASDAQ: BANR) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $63.00.
Shares of Banner Corporation closed at $53.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades salesforce.com (CRM) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!