Piper Sandler Upgrades Brookline Bancorp (BRKL) to Overweight, Following Earnings
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Mark Fitzgibbon upgraded Brookline Bancorp (NASDAQ: BRKL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $17.50 (from $17.00).
Shares of Brookline Bancorp closed at $13.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Upgrades Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL) to Buy
- Western Union (WU) Gains on Upgrade to Buy at Citi
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Northfield Bancorp (NFBK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!