Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) to Outperform
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger upgraded Zynex Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $22.50.
Shares of Zynex Inc. closed at $15.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform (correction)
- B.Riley Upgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!