Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Nomura/Instinet analyst Donnie Teng upgraded Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $10.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Coupa Software (COUP) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) to Overweight