Monness, Crespi, Hardt Upgrades Mattel Inc. (MAT) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Monness, Crespi, Hardt upgraded Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Mattel Inc. closed at $19.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Raises Estimates on Mattel Inc. (MAT) Ahead of Earnings
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Mattel Films to Develop Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots Live-Action Motion Picture with Universal Pictures and Vin Diesel’s One Race Films