Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) to Neutral
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya upgraded Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. closed at $17.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) PT Lowered to $20 at JMP Securities
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) to Buy
- DoorDash (DASH) Soars as BofA Upgrades to Buy on Upside to 2021 Estimates and Robust Mid-term Growth Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!