Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya upgraded Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. closed at $17.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Siam Commercial Bank (SCB:TB) (SMUUY) to Outperform
- Independent Research GmbH Upgrades ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) to Hold
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!