Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Christopher McGratty upgraded Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $72.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of Zions Bancorp closed at $57.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Announces $325M Share Buyback; Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $60 at Wells Fargo
- CFRA Upgrades Landstar System (LSTR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!