Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Bose T. George upgraded PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust closed at $17.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Upgrades Forte Biosciences Inc. (FBRX) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Oil India Limited (OINL:IN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!