Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Origin Bancorp Inc (OBNK) to Outperform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Origin Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: OBNK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of Origin Bancorp Inc closed at $29.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Hut 8 Mining Corp. (HUT:CN) (HUTMF) to Speculative Buy
- 86Research Upgrades Yatsen Holding Inc. (YSG) to Buy