Johnson Rice Upgrades Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) to Buy
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Johnson Rice analyst Dun McIntosh upgraded Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV) from Accumulate to Buy.
Shares of Centennial Resource Development closed at $5.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold on Less Likely Dividend Cut
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades CMS Energy (CMS) to Buy