JPMorgan Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
JPMorgan analyst Arun Jayaram upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Underweight to Overweight with a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Antero Resources closed at $4.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Casa Sytems, Inc. (CASA) to Market Perform
- Citi Upgrades CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) to Buy
- Stifel Upgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!