HSBC Upgrades Sociedad Quimica y Minera (SQM) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Sociedad Quimica y Minera (NYSE: SQM) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Sociedad Quimica y Minera closed at $44.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Konami Holdings Corp. (9766:JP) (KNMCY) to Overweight
- Berenberg Upgrades Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Manulife US REIT (MUST:SP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!