Goldman Sachs Upgrades EP Energy Corp (EPE) to Neutral
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded EP Energy Corp (NYSE: EPE) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $5 (unchanged).
Shares of EP Energy Corp closed at $3.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Chewy Inc. (CHWY) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
- Macquarie Upgrades Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!