Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Exane BNP Paribas upgraded Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $295.00.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $251.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to $475 at Jefferies on 'Another Huge Beat'
- RBC Capital Upgrades T-Mobile US, (TMUS) to Outperform
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to $445 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!