Evercore ISI Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Evercore ISI analyst Richard Hightower upgraded Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) from In Line to Outperform.
Shares of Marriott International closed at $136.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
- Berenberg Upgrades Mosaic (MOS) to Buy
- Marriott International Announces Release Date For First Quarter 2021 Earnings