Evercore ISI Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Outperform
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Evercore ISI analyst Jonathan Chappel upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from In Line to Outperform with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Hub Group closed at $57.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Krung Thai Bank PCL (KTB:TB) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Taisei Corporation (1801:JP) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!