Compass Point Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Compass Point upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $18.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Zoom (ZM) Stocks Soars on Upgrade to Overweight at JPMorgan, Risk/Reward Attractive at Current Levels as Growth Slowdown Priced In
- CLSA Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!