Compass Point Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Buy
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Compass Point upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $18.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades X-Fab Silicon Foundries SE (XFB:GR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Ventas (VTR) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!