CLSA Upgrades Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) to Outperform (2), Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set for record open after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan upgraded Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ: MLCO) from Underperform (4) to Outperform (2) with a price target of $23.47 (from $19.69).
Shares of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited closed at $20.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades GMS Inc. (GMS) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Darling International (DAR) to Outperform, 'will continue to sustain earnings growth'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!