CL King Upgrades J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
CL King analyst Todd Brooks upgraded J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $140.00.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $121.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) to Buy
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR43 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!