CFRA Upgrades Ford (F) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Ford closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford's (F) EV Mustang Mach E Was Third Best Selling BEV in US Behind Tesla - MS
- CLSA Upgrades Takashimaya Company, Limited (8233:JP) (TKSHF) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Sitio Royalties (STR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!