CFRA Upgrades Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) to Strong Buy
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA upgraded Canopy Growth Corp (NYSE: CGC) from Buy to Strong Buy.
Shares of Canopy Growth Corp closed at $16.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight, New Top Pick
- CLSA Upgrades Proya Cosmetics Co Ltd (603605:CH) to Buy (1)
- Compass Point Upgrades Stronghold Digital Mining Inc (SDIG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!