Bradesco BBI Upgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
Bradesco BBI upgraded Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $105.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight Rating on Abbvie (ABBV) After Pfizer's (PFE) Negative Xeljanz Safety News
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) to Peerperform