BofA Securities Upgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Neutral
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BofA Securities upgraded Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $150.00.
Shares of Marsh & McLennan closed at $145.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Conviction Buy
- Marsh McLennan to Host Third Quarter Earnings Investor Call on October 21
- Marsh McLennan Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!