BofA Securities Upgrades FibroGen (FGEN) to Buy
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
BofA Securities upgraded FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $47.00.
Shares of FibroGen closed at $31.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FibroGen (FGEN) PT Raised to $32 at Mizuho Securities After Positive CHMP Opinion for Roxa
- Astellas Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for EVRENZO™ (roxadustat) for Adult Patients with Symptomatic Anemia of Chronic Kidney Disease
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades GMS Inc. (GMS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!