Barclays Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays upgraded 3M (NYSE: MMM) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $194.00.
Shares of 3M closed at $169.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
- IPO for Rao's Parent Sovos Brands (SOVO) Opens 23% Higher, Valuing Co. at 1.4$B
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades VTEX (VTEX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!