Banco Santander Upgrades Ternium S.A. (TX) to Buy
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Banco Santander analyst Gustavo Allevato upgraded Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Ternium S.A. closed at $44.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!