BMO Capital Upgrades Public Storage (PSA) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
BMO Capital analyst John Kim upgraded Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Public Storage closed at $228.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $288 at BofA Securities After Accretive Acquisition
- Citi Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Neutral