Arete Upgrades Wolfspeed (WOLF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Arete analyst Jim Fontanelli upgraded Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Wolfspeed closed at $94.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfspeed (WOLF) to Construct World’s Largest Silicon Carbide Device Manufacturing Facility in Germany
- Gordon Haskett Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold (3)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!