Paulson Capital (PLCC) Will Resume Trading Jan. 8th
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
The NASDAQ Stock Market (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced today that trading in Paulson Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: PLCC) is scheduled to resume on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 7:15 a.m., Eastern Time. Trading in the company's stock was halted on November 20, 2013 at 11:59:21 a.m., Eastern Time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) halted on volatility as shares jump 12.5%
- Concert Pharma (CNCE) CTP-543 Phase 3 Clinical Trial Met Primary Endpoint
- Foghorn Therapeutics (FHTX) Phase 1 Study of FHD-286 Placed on Partial Clinical Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!