Nordstrom (JWN) Resumes Trading
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) Resumes Trading
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordstrom (JWN) Quickly Trades to High, Up 2%
- Nordstrom, Inc. Announces Closing of $675 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Halted on LUDP