Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Halted, News Pending
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) Halted, News Pending
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peloton (PTON) resumed trading, now down 21.5%
- Digital Brands Group (DBGI) Halted, News Pending
- Vinco Ventures (BBIG) Halted on Volatility, Up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!