GameStop (GME) Halted on Circuit Breaker, Down 34%
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) Halted on Circuit Breaker, Down 34%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Halted, News Pending
- GameStop Announces Chief Executive Officer Succession Plan