China Automotive Systems (CAAS) shares resume trading down 12%
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
China Automotive Systems (Nasdaq: CAAS) shares resume trading down 12%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEye (LIDR) resumes after volatility halt, last up 57%
- Nexters Inc (GDEV) Halted on LUDP
- Goldman Sachs (GS) to Buy GreenSky (GSKY) for $2.2 Billion, $12 Per Share - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!