Workhorse Group (WKHS) on Watch on Biden Comments
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS) gains as Biden says will replace federal Govt. fleet with electric vehicles. WKHS is in running for a large USPS deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates Workhorse Group (WKHS) at Buy, 'Can Deliver Without the Post Office'
- QuantumScape (QS) CEO to Defend Company Tonight on Mad Money
- Moderna (MRNA) Extends Gain, Up 6%