Wood said Bitcoin could be viewed as an 'insurance policy' for corporations
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On Bloomberg, ARK's Cathie Wood said Bitcoin could be viewed as an 'insurance policy' for corporations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Peter Thiel Said Bitcoin Could Be 'Chinese Financial Weapon' Against U.S. - Bloomberg
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Faces Substantial Narcolepsy Competition, Highlighted by TAK Investor Call - Jefferies