VW seals 10-year lithium deal for electric cars - AFP
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VW seals 10-year lithium deal for electric cars from Chinese manufacturer Ganfeng - AFP
The VW news comes amid separate reports from Reuters that the U.S. plan to meet with executives from automakers and lithium miners in early May as part of a first-of-its-kind effort to launch a national electric vehicle supply chain strategy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Bitpanda Announces Series B Extension To Build Institutional Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!