Uber (UBER) on Watch as Chinese Ride Sharing Giant Didi Plans Entry Into Western Europe
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Uber (NYSE: UBER) on Watch as Chinese Ride Sharing Giant Didi Plans Entry Into Western Europe
- Said to Target the U.K. and France, According to Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nomura/Instinet Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Tesla (TSLA) Bull Adam Jonas Sees LIDAR as Part of Level 5 Full-Self Driving Solution