Uber (UBER) Surges 4.5% Pre-Open Following Strong March Bookings
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Uber (NYSE: UBER) Surges 4.5% Pre-Open Following Strong March Bookings
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: DKNG FCX NOK UBER TLRY FB AMC ROKU SQ BAC BABA
- Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $65 at Stifel
- Companies with NDRs 5/06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!