UPDATE: StreetSweeper Cautious on Airgain (AIRG) Amid Follow-on Offering
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 10:49 AM EST)
TheStreetSweeper is out cautious on Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) today.
UPDATE - In part, TheStreetSweeper commented:
Investors bought into the wireless network antenna distributor when it first offered its stock to the public last summer. The stock has flown nearly 200% in the last three months.
But now the company is planning a massive follow-on offering. Yes, another stock sale already after the generation of $40.4 million from private stock sales, convertible notes and the IPO. Investors are witnessing the relative calm before the storm of shares hit the market and spark a stock price decline.
For the full report, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. SEC says Chinese IPO hopefuls must provide additional risk disclosures
- Companies with NDRs 7/29
- ERYTECH (ERYP) More than Doubles as FDA Grants Fast Track Designation for Eryaspase in Hypersensitive ALL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesTheStreetSweeper, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!