UPDATE: Penn National Gaming (PENN) Declines to Low, Down 2.7%
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 6, 2021 12:42 PM EDT)
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) Declines to Low, Down 2.7%
- downside said related to a negative Dave Portnoy video making the rounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GLPI Expands Relationship with Bally’s Through Strategic Transactions
- NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $242 at Mizuho Securities
- Tesla (TSLA) Hits Session High, Now Up 8.2%