UPDATE: Fisker (FSR), Tesla (TSLA), other EV names on watch after Electrek reports US electric car incentive is rumored to increase to $10,000
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 6, 2021 3:13 PM EDT)
(Note: The Electrek report appears to cite a note from Wedbush published days ago.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- UPDATE: Turtle Beach (HEAR) Gains Mid-Day on Chatter
- Tesla (TSLA) Says It Won't Achieve Full Self-Driving This Year, Despite Musk's Earlier Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!