Square (SQ) Hits Low, Down 9%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) Hits Low, Down 9%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Square (SQ) PT Raised to $245 at Jefferies
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request