Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
- Futures rise on positive earnings; GDP data awaited
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
As a result, supply chain flows are at risk ahead of the peak season for electronic goods. Unimicron Technology Corp is one of the suppliers that reported a halt to the production process to "comply with the local governments' electricity limiting policy".
China has tightened emissions standards amid low coal supplies, which is likely to drag on the economic growth rate of the country.
Similarly, Hon Hai’s affiliate Eson Precision said it halted production until Friday. Foxconn, Apple’s largest supplier, Foxconn had to "adjust" a small part of its capacity in Kunshan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): Hertz Deal a 'Tipping Point' for EV Adoption and Expect GM (GM) and Ford (F) to Also Benefit; Robotaxis a 'Reality' for TSLA in Next 2-3 Years - Wedbush
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put on wide share price movement
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put as shares trade above $1045.\
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!