Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (IPOE) Ticks Higher Amid SoFi CEO Interview
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (NYSE: IPOE) ticks to session highs with SoFi CEO Anthony Noto on CNBC discussing today's bank takeover. Shares up 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chamath Palihapitiya May Have Tried to De-Stabilize Robinhood With GameStop (GME) Trades - Einhorn
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- Moderna (MRNA) Extends Gain, Up 6%