PayPal (PYPL) Trades at High, Up 4.2%
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) Trades at High, Up 4.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) option implied volatility at 40 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Halted, News Pending
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)