Netflix (NFLX) Outperforms Nasdaq, Up 2.25%
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
- Oil prices slip from 2014 highs, supply concerns limit losses
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) Outperforms Nasdaq, Up 2.25%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) January straddle into quarter results
- Yoshitsu (TKLF) IPO Surges on Open
- Netflix (NFLX) Consensus Expectations Are Reasonable, Evercore ISI Offers Roadmap to Gap Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!